TSC – Suspension of activities

7/7/21 UPDATE: Due to the NSW Government extension of the NSW restrictions to the 16/7/21 the club will remain closed until Saturday 17/7/21. We will provide further updates pending the NSW government and the what restrictions are lifted at this time.

UPDATED: This will now also include Saturday 3rd July and Tuesday 6th July due to the most recent NSW government restrictions

Dear members and parents of The Swords Club,

Due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak in the Sydney metropolitan area, the TSC Committee has decided to temporarily suspend activities at The Swords Club tomorrow, Saturday, 26 June.

The scheduled Winter Fencing Camp, scheduled for Tuesday, 29 June, to Thursday, 1 July, is also being postponed to a later date.

The Committee will continue to assess the situation and will determine towards the end of next week if it is wise and reasonable to resume activities on Saturday, 3 July.

Thank you for your ongoing commitment and support of our Club.

As usual, please look after yourselves and your family, observe the recommended health guidelines, and stay safe.

TSC Committee

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s